Fix Runtime Error 380
Runtime error 380 is more commonly characterised by a message that will display an ‘invalid property value’ dialogue on your computer. Runtime errors are in essence, problems Windows encountered when trying to link the chain of instructions that allow for the successful execution of a program when loaded. Programmers who designed programs will often encounter instances in various different situations where files are missing and commands are not followed to the T. While they will try their best to control these problems and print out an almost perfect piece of published software, they can never compensate for the literally millions of hardware and software configurations out in the wild world of computing.
What Causes Runtime Error 380
There are many causes of runtime error 380, some of which will be displayed below:
- One of the causes that makes the runtime error 380 appear is one or more DLL files fail to register when you install an application. Incorrect DLL’s after a program has been installed is one of the most common causes of runtime error 380.
- Another cause is a file called Msvcrt.dll (a Microsoft Visual C++ file) is outdated
- Another cause of the runtime error 380 is incorrect regional settings.
- An outdated Stdole32.dll is one of the causes of runtime error 380.
- Viruses can also cause this error
- Incorrect registry entries and even damaged ones can cause the runtime error 380 to occur, also.
To get rid of runtime error 380, you need to have a registry cleaner. Go grab a Registry Cleaner before get thwarted with your computer.
What is a Registry Cleaner? How does it work? This is the best and effective way to remove and get rid run time error and get your personal computer run efficiently and smoothly again. Remember that a Registry Cleaner is not a solution to all problems to your computer but if you are solving registry problems, this is the perfect and ideal solution to your computer’s function issues.
To solve runtime error 380 ,You need to follow the steps below:
Click the “Scan” button.
Click the ‘Fix Errors’ Button to Repair Your PC!
Posted in Fix Run Time Error